Pioneered and perfected by Winergy
Winergy, the global market leader, produced its first wind-turbine gearbox in 1981, and since then has continuously worked on technical and quality-related concepts. Setting the standard in the industry for combined helical and planetary stages as well as super-finishing of gears, Winergy has delivered over 150,000 gearboxes to its satisfied customers.
Gearboxes for a wide power range
As the central component of the drive system, the gearbox converts the low speed of the rotor shaft into a high revolution that drives the generator. Winergy offers both standard and customer-specific engineered products in the power range from 750 kilowatts to 10 megawatts - always optimized for the given requirements.
What we stand for
- Production and service facilities in all major markets
- Almost 40 years of experience
- Every gearbox 100 percent tested prior to delivery
- Compatibility with 50/60 Hz grids, different rotor diameters, and shrinkdisc as well as flange configurations
- Prototype testing in climate chamber and with 200 percent overload
- Gearbox serviceability concepts taken into account during the design phase
- State-of-the-art and innovative products through continuous R&D
- Leading supplier of offshore gearboxes with multi-megawatt experience since 2003 (five megawatts and more)